Sunday, January 15, 2006

finding time to knit...

It's a bit hard getting back to normal after the holidays. There's always so much to put away and clean up, food to eat, weight to lose, miles to run. Finding time to knit always seems to be a problem. I love knitting, I love the way the fabric comes together while twisitng yarn on these poitny sticks. This weekend I finally found some time for it...

An almost FO! It just needs felting...

Kristina by Black Sheep Bags in Patons Wool and Noro

I've also found time to start

River from Rowan 37 in Kid Silk Haze Majestic

and from the bottom of the UFO basket, I've picked up

Interlocking Balloons from Scarf Style in Araucania Nature Wool

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes, ecards, cards, and presents. Y'all are wonderful, thanks for brightening up my birthday! Have a great week and Happy Knitting!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Well, you may not be finding much time to knit, but you're knitting some lovely things! Looking forward to seeing what that bag looks like after felting...

Anonymous said...

Well you're making a beautiful start to the year!

Anonymous said...

lovely photo work there! an knitwork too (:

Axelle said...

Happy belated birthday! Those photographs are lovely, and they are beautiful projects. I'm quite partial to that bag, too.

Anonymous said...

Interlocking balloons is lovely. (I love just about every pattern in that book, though!) I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated brthday too. Love the Kristina bag and have been thinking about knitting it too. River and the scarf are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous looking Kristina! Can't wait to see what it looks like felted!

And that River makes me want to get some KSH back on the needles. I just love that stuff.

Life's a Stitch said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful knitting,
Li