Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Almost finished...almost frogged...

I'm almost finshed with Klaralund. I'm on the last bit of the second sleeve. Hopefully I can finish it, so that I can wear it this weekend. Yay!

My mental craft queue is growing again. Axelle's Seurat sweater looks absolutely lovely, as well as the T-Shirt sweater in the new Mag Knits, very comfy looking, and Gemma from Rowan 37.

Maybe someday...

anyway, here are the pictures of my aged WIP.
old-crochet.jpg

I remember starting it, then Em-Em ate/destroyed my cell phone, wallet and credit cards, eyeglasses, contact lenses and birkenstocks, a Nikon flash and a whole bunch of other stuff. The crochet was put away, in favor of obedience training, and then knitting came into my life. So to the frog pile it goes...
em's-sweater.jpg

with Em-Em's approval.

2 comments:

Axelle said...

It's quite brave of you to frog. I seem to develop a chronically sentimental attachment to projects I spend a lot of time on, even ones I know I'm not ever going to finish. I should take a page from your book and frog more!

Anonymous said...

I don't know EYE...If it were me, I'd frog. 8 years is a long time. Do you think you will acually finish it? Stick with what you are passionate about. :-)