Pattern: adapted from several glove patterns
Yarn: Axelle's Lisa (100% Superwash Merino) in Briar Rose
Needles: US4 and US2 for the tips
The end of March has been a bit hectic for me, dealing with work issues, family and health issues (biopsies, hypertensive parents, emergency rooms, and a limping, blinded doggie). Somedays I don't know whether I'm coming or going. The gloves weren't my intended FO to show this month, I actually expected a to finish this...
Li's Herringbone Rib scarf excellent knitting for all those waiting rooms. As I started on the last skein of the yarn for the scarf, I realized that I really should finish off the set of gloves I started last year, (before I run out of yarn) The lone glove has been sitting around for quite a long time. Last Sunday I picked up my dpns, and I finished it up the 4 days!! If I had known I could finish glove in 4 days, I'd probably have a few more pairs lying around. Dealing with all those fingers was definitely easier this time around.
I love the orangey bits in the yarn, eh, it'll be perfect for my April Project Spectrum. Maybe.
Have a great week and Happy Knitting!