Monday, January 17, 2005

a little bit of snow...

Thank You for all the kind comments on my finished Clapotis. My first FO of 2005.

Last night, I thought I was having blog problems. I blame it on the weather pixie. She told me it was snowing. Snow! Two days ago it was 70 degrees! Flickr told me they were updating, therefore not my night for blogging.

When I went out this morning, the ground and the cars were covered with with a very light layer of the white stuff. Nothing to shovel or scrape, but enough to freeze the crocus on the ground and shock the hydrangea back into winter. Oh well, it really is January.

I wore my Clapotis at work today. Lovely and warm. It's such a wonderful pattern. I think I like the purl side better. So here it is....

a little bit of snow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clapotis looks lovely. I'm hoping to cast on for mine this weekend, can't wait!

Brenda
http://brenda.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

hi, Eyeleen,it's mary from (debutante tricoteuse), i love this style of scarf (Clapotis).I want to knit it, but first i have to translate the pattern!!!!!!!! it's hard for me to translate a pattern in english!!!! keep doing the good work!! MARIE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It really is gorgeous! I sometimes find that the purl side show the colourways much better.

Siow Chin
http://yscmama.typepad.com